Mimetics is working with Dr. William Kraus and his group at the Duke Molecular Physiology Institute to develop new assays for characterizing human circadian patterns.
About Steve Balcom
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Steve Balcom contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Steve Balcom
Mimetics is pleased to announce that Dr. Jacob Pritt is joining our team as a computational scientist. Jacob comes to Mimetics after earning his PhD in Computer Science from Johns Hopkins. Jacob’s research has focused on improving the scalability and accuracy of sequencing analysis tools in the context of increasingly large experiments.
Mimetics is working with Dr. Ralph Dean, an expert on fungal diseases in crop plants, to identify early transcriptional responses to fungal infection.
Mimetics is pleased to announce that Precision fermentation, Inc. (“PFI”), a company that Mimetics has incubated to develop a system for monitoring beer fermentations, is now an independent entity with its own funding and management. Mimetics wishes the new company well and looks forward to great things from PFI.
Mimetics is working with Dr. Colleen Doherty, an expert on abiotic stress on a project to study the effects of heat stress due to climate change on rice plants and their productivity.
- Mimetics is Teaming with Dr. William Kraus and the Duke Molecular Physiology Institute February 10, 2019
- Dr. Jacob Pritt Joins Mimetics January 7, 2019
- Mimetics is Collaborating with Dr. Ralph Dean and his Lab at N.C. State March 3, 2018
- Precision Fermentation, Inc. Spins Out of Mimetics January 1, 2018
- Mimetics is Collaborating with Dr. Colleen Doherty and her lab at N.C. State October 15, 2017
6 Davis Drive, Suite #530
Durham, NC 27709